New Hulman Terrace Club offers premium seating for IMS events
- Hulman Terrace Club to provide exciting new premium seating option at IMS, sign up for the pre-sale today here.
- More than 1,000 upper-level seats will be available in a new space with indoor, outdoor pavilions as part of Project 100 upgrades.
- Seats are good for 14 days of racing from May-July including the 100th Running of the Indianapolis 500 Mile Race.
INDIANAPOLIS, Monday, Nov. 16, 2015 – For the first time at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, fans will have the opportunity to purchase premium club level seating for the 2016 racing season and beyond.
The Hulman Terrace Club, located on the outside of the front straightaway of the famed 2.5-mile oval past the exit of Turn 4, will feature more than 1,000 seats plus ADA-accessible seating for fans seeking a club option similar to what is offered at many other major U.S. stadiums. It’s the first new seating option at IMS in more than a decade and a key piece of the ongoing Project 100 initiative. Pre-sale registration is available here with tickets officially going on sale Dec. 1.
Starting with the 2016 racing season, fans may buy a reserved ticket for one of the 22-inch stadium seats to get a coveted upper-level view of the action plus access to a private area where food and beverages may be purchased. Fans may also enjoy the new outside deck area with a covered bar on the south end of the Hulman Terrace Club, surrounding a large indoor pavilion.
“The Hulman Terrace Club offers a spectacular spectator experience that we’ve never had before at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway,” IMS President J. Douglas Boles said. “A seat in the Hulman Terrace Club is a premium season ticket to what will be a great 2016 at IMS.”
The Hulman Terrace Club will be open for 14 days in 2016 and a seat purchased is good for all days. Those dates include practice, qualifying and racing for the Verizon IndyCar Series’ Angie’s List Grand Prix of Indianapolis (May 12-14), the first weekend of practice and qualifying for the 100th Running of the Indianapolis 500 Mile Race (May 19-22), the Indianapolis 500 race weekend including Miller Lite Carb Day, Legends Day Presented by Firestone and the 100th Running of the Indianapolis 500 (May 27-29), the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association’s Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational Pro-Am Race Day (June 18) and the entire NASCAR Crown Royal 400 at the Brickyard weekend (July 22-24).
Tickets in the Hulman Terrace Club are $1,750 each. Other ticketholder benefits include:
- Access to Pit and Garage credentials (Indianapolis 500 Race Day sold separately)
- One parking pass for every four tickets purchased
- Event car ride on a day of practice for all Club attendees (date TBA)
- Customer B2B networking event (date and location TBD)
- Brickyard Crossing Golf Course and retail discounts
- Premium concession options available for purchase
- Option to purchase seat nameplates
Project 100 continues bringing a variety of enhancements to the 106-year-old IMS facility. Improvements that have been completed or are underway include the renovation and redesign of the IMS road course, new scoring pylon, new video boards, WiFi upgrades, new track fencing and Paddock Penthouse, A Stand and B Stand renovations that include the installation of stadium seats and new elevators.
For additional information on Hulman Terrace Club seating, including purchasing information, click here.