NO.11 MISTIC E-CIGS – KVSH RACING CHEVROLET/DALLARA/FIRESTONECHEVROLET DUAL IN DETROIT PRESENTED BY QUICKEN LOANS – MAY 30-31, 2015
“I am looking forward to getting back to street racing after spending the month of May at the Speedway. The Indy 500 was a tough race for the team, but that is behind us now. We had some trouble with the setup at Detroit last year, but we have done a lot of work and will come with something new this year. The Chevrolet Dual in Detroit is obviously an important race for us since we are a Chevy team, so the whole Mistic E-Cigs KVSH Racing team is looking forward to having a good performances in both races.’
Bourdais sits 7th in the championship standings with 161 points
- The 2015 Chevrolet Dual In Detroit will be Bourdais’ 138th and 139th Verizon IndyCar Series start, 25th and 26th with KVSH Racing, sixth and seventh at Detroit.
- Bourdais is contesting his 10th Verizon IndyCar Series season (Champ Car, 5: IndyCar, 5. Drove one IndyCar event in 2005, the Indy 500).
- In 137 career Verizon IndyCar Series starts, Bourdais has won 32 races placing him eighth on the all-time list and earned 33 pole positions, tied for seventh all-time.
- Bourdais is the only driver to win four consecutive championships, taking the Champ Car World Series title in 2004 – 2007.
- Bourdais, 36, is a native of Le Mans, France but resides in St. Petersburg, Florida.