Corporate Support for Grand Prix of Boston Powered by LogMeIn Continues
Seven New Partners Join Event
BOSTON (April 21, 2016) – Today, the Grand Prix of Boston powered by LogMeIn announced the addition of seven new corporate partners, which brings the total partner count to more than 100, for the inaugural Grand Prix event to be held September 2-4, 2016.
“An event of this magnitude isn’t possible without corporate partners and we continue to be amazed by the desire of so many Boston and regionally based companies who have joined us for the inaugural Grand Prix of Boston powered by LogMeIn,” said CEO, John Casey. “Having more than one hundred sponsors for this year’s event is an amazing number for a long-standing event, let alone a first time event like the Grand Prix of Boston. We hope to continue to build on this momentum as we get closer to September.”
As momentum builds in the lead-up to the inaugural event, seven new partners in various capacities have partnered with the Grand Prix of Boston.
Joining the Grand Prix of Boston powered by LogMeIn in the restaurant category are the following partners and a historic Boston icon:
- Cheers Boston – An Official Restaurant — Cheers is the inspiration for the long running NBC sitcom “Cheers” with a Beacon Hill and a Faneuil Hall Marketplace location offering with your favorite pub fare, officially licensed Cheers merchandise and private events that can accommodate up to 350 guests. Experience center stage at this Boston icon. This restaurant group also includes the Hampshire House Grand Mansion located on Beacon Hill. This unique private event venue is the ideal location for receptions up to 500 guests. 75 Liberty Wharf is an American inspired bistro with a selection of innovative New England fare location in Boston’s Seaport District.
- The Briar Group – An Official Restaurant Group — The Briar Group has been one of Boston’s leading and longest standing independently owned restaurant groups for over 25 years. Of their eleven concepts in and around the city, the Briar Group owns MJ O’Connors and City Bar at the Westin Waterfront along the race route, and Gather at District Hall in the neighboring Innovation District. From authentic Irish fare, to modern and inventive dishes, the Briar Group provides high quality dining experiences in warm and inviting settings in every major neighborhood in Boston – including Faneuil Hall, the Back Bay, and around TD Garden. The Briar Group is rooted in Boston’s history and proud to be active members in the communities in which they operate.
The following companies have joined the Grand Prix of Boston powered by LogMeIn as logistics and event operations partners:
- Artesian Solutions, Official B2B Relationship Builder — Artesian Solutions, Official B2B Relationship Builder —Artesian’s simple yet powerful platform delivers corporate intelligence and actionable insights that enable Corporate partners of the Grand Prix of Boston powered by LogMeIn to build closer relationships with their prospects, customers and partners. With Artesian, businesses can target more effectively, connect at the right time and discuss relevant topics that uncover new opportunities and accelerate growth.
- A Yankee Line — Official Transportation Company, — A Yankee Line will serve as the Official Transportation Company. In that capacity they will manage, schedule and operate the shuttle services to and from the Grand Prix of Boston for event attendees.
- Compass Furnished Apartments — Official Housing Provider—A large scale event requires employees to be onsite and on-call during the days and weeks leading up to the event. Compass Furnished Apartments has partnered with the Grand Prix of Boston powered by LogMeIn to provide short and long term furnished housing solutions for the employees and race personnel for the event.
A direct benefit to the companies that have partnered with the Grand Prix of Boston powered by LogMeIn are the opportunities and exposure to other businesses in the Greater Boston Area. To help our partners grow we have partnered with the following companies to provide unique activation and business to business opportunities for our corporate partners:
- Promosis — Official Sweepstakes and Loyal Rewards Program Partner —Prosmosis is a nationally recognized company that helps companies activate with consumers. Promosis will be working with the partners of the Grand Prix of Boston to activate their sponsorships with unique sweepstakes programs.
- Valpak — Official Direct Marketing Company—Valpak is a leading direct marketing company that creates innovative ways to connect businesses to customers. Valpak will be partnering with the Grand Prix to provide direct interface for our partners to reach over 680,000 customers in the Greater Boston area.
The Grand Prix of Boston launched in May 2015, marking the first step of growth to become a signature annual event for the City. The inaugural Verizon INDYCAR Series event will take place over Labor Day weekend, September 2-4, 2016, in the South Boston Waterfront area, offering a series of family-friendly, community-oriented attractions throughout the weekend. Beyond the event weekend, the mission of the Grand Prix of Boston is to serve as a strong community partner, supporting local businesses, organizations and agencies throughout the year.